We are the only practice in the area to offer state-of-the-art technology during our 5 step consultation process.
Our approach to treatment is to structurally correct the spine not just for short-term relief, but to prevent future problems from occurring and to provide long-term health. We adjust the spine precisely, accurately, and gently using advanced tools and techniques like a precision spinal adjuster and drop table adjusting. Throughout the course of your care we continue to use thermal scans to objectively monitor your progress.
- We assess for subluxations- locked joints in the spine which are the most under diagnosed and undiagnosed ailments of the body. They cause a multitude of symptoms ranging from the common neck pain, back pain, and headaches, but also effect organ function due to nervous system interference.
- Importance of looking at an x-ray prior to adjusting- understand regions that are unsafe to adjust, rule out major pathology such as a tumor, fracture, or break
- Care plans catered to the patient- no cookie cutter approach
- Pre and post follow up with objective measures to determine results and evaluate if more or less care is required
- reduced frequency of visits because of the high level of specificity with adjusting.. avg 24 adjustments over the course of a year
- No twisting or “cracking” of the neck or spine. Isolated adjustment to move the sublxuated bone into the direction it is locked out of
- You should never put a force into an already moving bone- motion x-ray ensures the right contact, at the right time, in the right direction.